Join DeepScribe and be a part of the next technological transition in health care - voice. Our goal is to empower physicians with the tools they need to improve both efficiency and efficacy, and better patient outcomes by increasing the clarity, trust, and understanding they have with their physician. Through AI, we hope to better the bogged-down health care industry, and re-think the future of practicing and receiving medicine.
About the role
Our interview process is a three-step process:
- A quick phone intro call for us to introduce what our daily work life looks like, our team and what they do, and answer any questions you have
- The following is a 2-hour take-home assessment based around side-projects that you are currently working on or have been considering. The goal is to have you implement a new functionality with a new technology from our stack
- Lastly is an on-site interview with one-on-ones with the team and co-founders
We’re looking for engaged and innovative people who love to learn new technologies, are quick problem thinkers, and are able to navigate complex environments. A full stack engineer at DeepScribe has the opportunity to help us design, build out and scale our infrastructure to support our next wave of features and clients. An ideal candidate will be bold, as they will be making key decisions that define the future of our technology stack, and taking ownership of their work.
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years of industry experience in developing modern web applications
- An expert generalist: a master of a backend framework, database, and front-end framework
- Breaking down problems into micro-services should be second nature - especially through Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with deploying production apps through a CI/CD and writing great tests and clean code
- Knowledge of working with EHRs, HL7, and the FHIR standard
- Managed fleets of IoT devices
- DevOps: provisioning knowledge of Chef/Puppet, and monitoring with Datadog/SignalFX
- Unfortunately, this role is not available remotely, we are a small team based in San Francisco.
- Cover letter is optional - We weren't able to indicate that through the UI so we're leaving this here!